I love mixing modern pieces with vintage ones to create an eclectic style when decorating. Here are some of my favorite items to dress up a room!
1. Candle wall art; gives visual appeal and a warm ambiance when lit with candles
2. Antique globe; adds old world charm and vintage flare
3. Table lamp; light up a room (literally) with a punch of color
4. Faux fur blanket; a simple way to make a room say ‘cozy chic’
5. Indoor plant; livens up a space and cleans the air, win-win!
6. Reed diffuser; both aromatic and attractive (I like Thymes and Woodwick)
7. Brass animals; to be used as paper weights, bookends, or just cute shelf decor!
What are some of your favorite home decor items?